This RYS 200 hours Kefalonia yoga teacher training course with yoga master Santosh Kumar from Mysore, India, provides graduating students with Yogadarshanam teacher certificates recognized by the Yoga Alliance, U.S.A.
Teacher Santosh Kumar has a lifetime of experience with yoga, practicing since a small child with Sri Kumar and later with yoga legend B.K.S Iyengar in Pune. He has trained over 700 yoga teachers at his school Yogadarshanam in Mysore, India and worldwide. After suffering several health problems as a young man, he explored yoga therapy and it’s ability to heal. He has since developed a deep interest in yoga as a treatment for illness and is convinced of it’s tremendous power. He is one of the few teachers in Mysore who incorporates Yoga Therapy into his teacher training course. He also has an academic background in Education which has helped him learn how to be most effective as a teacher himself.
The 21-day teacher training course in Kefalonia covers all areas required to meet the Yoga Alliance Education Standard for TTCs and is informed by Mysore-style Ashtanga and Iyengar styles of Hatha Yoga. It is open to all those with a genuine interest in yoga and a decent level of fitness.
– Explanation, instruction and anatomy of Asanas (body postures).
– Explanation and instruction of Pranayama basic techniques (breathing practices).
– Different schools of Sun Salutation and Moon Salutation.
– Yoga philosophy and yoga anatomy.
– Yoga Therapy Training.
– Antenatal Yoga Training.
– Different school of Meditations, study of concepts like Mind, soul, sense organs, Gunas (characteristics)and relaxation techniques like IRT, QRT, DRT, Yoga Nidra, etc.
– A complete yoga Mudra module.
– Shat-Kriya sessions (Detoxification techniques).
– Constructive feedback from teacher and fellow students in order to be able to teach confidently and skillfully.
– specialized courses – Partner Yoga, Nadanusanadana, Vinyasa and Sun Salutations flow, etc.
During the TTC, students learn not only to become confident teachers but they also deepen and strengthen their practice and progress significantly along their path of self-discovery and awareness.
We provide full accommodation, 3 vegetarian meals per day, course manual and materials.
If you have a serious interest in yoga and are passionate about becoming a teacher, or even just deepening your practice, this course is for you. The only requirement is a decent level of fitness and motivation to learn. As Guruju K. Pattabhi Jois said ” Practice and all is coming” !
Prices start from 2200 euros per person in twin room.
For more information please contact
5 Glendale, Bristol, BS8 4PN
firstname.lastname@example.org +30 6907602567 or fill in the form below