The week will be one where you can enjoy everything that is on offer, the stunning countryside, re-energising, detoxifying, relaxing whilst being surrounded by amazing views and have the pleasure to witness the most beautiful of sunrises and sets!.
Many of us lead busy lives so deciding to go on a retreat allows for it to be ‘your time’ to just reset.
Rebecca will be providing meditation, pranayama, creative vinyasa classes and workshops daily. Rebecca’s classes give you the chance to explore your potential within an Asana, unleash your creativity – which we all have! and find that ‘Freedom’ again which is required in life to continue moving forward on our journeys. In the workshops you will go into more depth with specific themes such as Hips, Backbends, Inversions, Vinyasa techniques to help you get a better understanding within your own practice.
Kefalonia itself is a lush green island in the Ionian, famous for its turquoise seas and clean sandy beaches. One of the largest Greek islands, it also boasts the impressive Mount Aenos with thick fir forests as well as underground caves and ample countryside.
Around the estate are plenty of quiet spots for you to take time out and explore, including the organic vegetable gardens, the fruit tree grove with traditional well. The grounds are spacious enough for you to enjoy plenty of solitary moments, yet conveniently laid out to provide easy access to all the shared facilities. Just 300 meters from Spartia beach, you can choose between taking advantage of the local facilities including three restaurants and cafes at just a short walk away, or preferring to stay within the grounds.
Just a short stroll down hill offers you the choice of Vericoco’s two nearest beaches, both with trademark Kefalonian crystal-clear shallow waters. Spartia beach offers the advantage of the local facilities for those who want to grab a drink or snack, and Thermanti offers the advantage of being secluded from the crowds as it is only accessible by foot, making this place very magical.
There are limited spaces available on this retreat, your typical day looks like this;
- 08:00 Sunrise meditation and a Vinyasa yoga practice
- 10:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 Free time: organized activities, chill by the pool, use the time to explore the island, take a moped ride or hit the beach
- 17:15 Evening flow / workshop/ Yin yoga
- 19:30 Dinner
- 20:30 Yoga Nidra – 4 late sessions throughout your stay
- Twice daily yoga and meditation classes – equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own mat (travel mat is recommended)
- 7 nights luxurious accommodation
- Use of all the facilities
- All local-sourced food
- 2 vegetarian meals per day (breakfast / dinner), plus unlimited coffee, tea and snacks
- Complimentary wireless internet access in public areas of the retreat center
- Water at the retreat center, bring a bottle to fill
Whats not included
- Flights to Kefalonia
- Transfers – However they can be arranged by the retreat center at a small cost
- Any private lessons with Rebecca
- Lunchtime meals – There are shops and restaurants near by and fresh fruit is available throughout the day
- Any excursions you wish to do – optional
Walking or cycling tours
Spa treatments – available upon request
Wine tasting – Vericoco make their own white wine are happy to supply it alongside dinner
For prices and more informations please visit : https://whitecollaryoga.co.uk/pages/wellness-yoga-retreats/